Maryland farmers, we’ve got you covered!
A new partnership with Virginia Farm Bureau Federation’s Products Division means Maryland Farm Bureau members’ farm and ranch supply needs are covered. From tillage parts and tractor tires, to grease, batteries and baler twine—your items are packed, shipped and delivered to your local dealer the next day.
A network of more than 250 Farm Bureau-approved regional dealers offers members the advantages of working with local businesses they know and trust to help with equipment installation.
Since 1965, VFBF’s Products Division inventory has covered the needs of agricultural producers and homeowners alike. Inventory also includes:
- Rims and related supplies
- Tarter® equipment including fencing supplies and cattle feeders
- Oil and grease products
- Ascenso, BKT, CEAT and Firestone tractor tires
- Tires and inner tubes for cars, trucks, tractor trailers, ATV/UTVs, lawn/garden and trailers
- LiquiTube® Tire Sealant
- Crop packaging and net wrap
- Tillage parts, plow parts, disc blades and much more!
With competitive prices and expanding inventory in its sprawling 53,000-square-foot Richmond warehouse, members in a six-state region, now including Maryland, can order their parts and supplies by phone or online.
Maryland Farm Bureau members can order now! Call 800-476-8473 or visit products.vafb.com.